- poor and excluded communities whose rights to food are denied begin to exercise power to gain access to and control over productive resources and means of subsistence;
- NGOs, CSOs and Peoples organizations will fight together for the realization of right to food;
- the right to food agenda gets prominence in socio-political discourses,
- government institutions become democratic and accountable in promoting, protecting and fulfilling the right to food,
- Government allocates more resources for agriculture, promotes just and sustainable agricultural development models based on small scale farming and agro-ecology.
- Public policies and international food trade no longer undermine human right to food principles.