Mission & Vision
Our mission is
- to explore, identify and expose right to food violation cases,
- to make concerned stakeholders accountable to poor and excluded communities in case of violation of right to food,
- to work with the poor and excluded communities in their efforts to make right real,
- to disseminate critical knowledge on sustainable agriculture suitable for small and marginal peasants.
- to engage critically with the government agencies to promote sustainable agriculture development models based on small scale farming,
Poor and excluded men and women forced to live in hunger have access to and control over resources required to secure their right to food.